Counseling appointments are arranged on a weekly basis. I offer daytime and evening appointments in both my Edmonds and Marysville locations.
I also offer a No-Risk Initial Consultation, where you are only required to pay for the initial session if you decide to continue working with me.
A typical session is 53 minutes and longer sessions can be arranged if needed.
- Initial Session/Consultation (53 Minutes) – $175
- Adolescent/Adult Individual Session (53 Minutes) – $175
- Student Rate for Self-paying students (53 Minutes) – $95
Payment for services can be made by cash, check, or credit card.
Many insurance companies may reimburse our work together as an Out of Network Provider. In order to determine how your insurance company will reimburse, you may contact them and ask the following questions:
- Do I have Outpatient Mental Health benefits for Non-Preferred (Out of Network) Providers?
- What will be my responsibility for the visit, ie. Deductible, Co-pay, or Co-insurance?
- How many sessions will they cover?
If you choose to pursue having our work reimbursed by your insurance, I will provide you with a receipt statement (superbill) that you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement; I do not bill insurance directly and payment for our session is expected at the time of service. I am happy to assist with filling out any necessary paperwork.